Saturday, January 5, 2013

I spy something RED


OK ok, I will admit it. I am a lipstick addict. 
My inspiration? My mother. I have never, ever seen her wear any makeup besides her big bold look-at-me red lip. This is probably why, although my makeup collection keeps growing and growing (ugh..I know, I know) I always revert to the same simple statement makeup: long luscious lashes , "it's-so-hot-in-here" flushed cheeks and blood stained pout. 
So you can only imagine how thrilled I was to see my celeb co-trender Gwen Stefani on the cover of this month's Vogue!


Well, with all this red flowing through my mind you will not be surprised to hear that my first purchase of 2013 is a deep orange big fluffy sweater. 
And with the theme already going I decided to take it even further and indulged in a full blown candy cane-red mani-pedi.




OK, so maybe it's all this talk about vampires or maybe it's my over studying for my driver's license test, but I am officially on the red wagon!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute sweater! And what brand is the lipstick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    The lipstick is Mac's Ruby Woo

    ReplyDelete